An Integrated Plan
We’ve been helping clients in the greater Pittsburgh area prepare for their financial future since 2001. Like them, you can benefit from our expertise in creating a fully integrated, comprehensive plan that helps you pursue your life goals.
As independent financial advisors, we have no parent company or product pressures driving our recommendations; we answer only to you. So you know you’re getting truly objective, impartial guidance in all areas, including:
- Accumulation, so your investments address your objectives and comfort level
- Retirement planning, so you are well positioned to pursue your dreams
- Estate planning, so you can pass on your assets to whom you choose
- Risk management, to minimize any threats to your personal or business assets
- Business planning, to help you manage and grow your business
- Taxation, to minimize the tax burdens you face now and in the future
Whether your financial life encompasses all or only a few of these areas, we will meet you where you are and build a plan that works for you.
Fiduciary Consulting and Assessment Services
If you are on the board of a non-profit organization, you may be an investment steward and have duties as a fiduciary. Many investment stewards do not realize they are fiduciaries nor are they aware of the full scope of their responsibilities. Some believe that they are meeting those requirements by implementing investment recommendations made by outside investment advisors. However, not all advisors are bound by the fiduciary standard, but the stewards are. One of our AIF® or AIFA® credentialed advisors can provide guidance to evaluate and improve your fiduciary investment process.
Additional services include:
- Fiduciary education and training
- Fiduciary assessments
- Investment policy statement drafting and review
- Performance monitoring services
“Best practices” for protecting yourself from a fiduciary perspective